Sunrise Technologies Ltd. is an IT Security services provider that focuses on Penetration Testing, Security Audit and Identity & Access Management.
Sunrise utilizes innovative and proprietary tools, methodologies and techniques to enable customers’ identify, evaluate and remediate possible security threats that covers the complete enterprise spectrum.
The ideal candidate must have strong willingness to work in a dynamic, challenging and goal-driven environment, which helps employees to succeed and develop their career. Due to the nature of this work, the candidate must be an inspiring and self-motivated personality, open-minded and result-oriented.
Location: Athens, Greece
More specifically the job holder will be responsible for providing high-quality information security services.
Key responsibilities will be to:-
- Evaluating & Developing Security Identity Management solutions
- Administration of Identity Management
- Assist to our customers’ critical requests as regards to their Identity Management environment
- Configuration of Identity Management Workflows
- Installation and Implementation of Identity Management
- Support troubleshooting activities in production environment
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of proven Java experience
- C/C++ programming language
- Basic Knowledge on Unix, Linux, Solaris & Windows Operating system
- Reliable and creative
- Writes clean, maintainable, good quality code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Additional preferred qualifications
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP programming
- Experience of Java Framework
- Experience with Visual Studio (.NET)
- Experience with Application/Web servers (Tomcat, IIS)
The company offers a competitive remuneration including benefits package and insurance, outstanding career development as well as conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
Finally Sunrise offers, a learning environment, trainings and courses related with IT security, a pleasant and challenging workplace combining the advantage of a small team and the work principles and structures of a large company.
If you feel that you match the above qualifications and you would like to kickstart your career with Sunrise, you are encouraged to submit your CV by email to: email@example.com